Brisbane Trail Ultra Festival has the following cut off times for each event.
- Brisbane Trail Run 30 km with 1090 Vertical Gain 6 Hours
- Brisbane Trail Ultra 60 km with 2780 Vertical Gain 12 Hours
- Brisbane Trail Ultra 110 km with 5540 Vertical Gain 29 Hours
- Brisbane Trail Ultra 100 mile (160 km) Vertical Gain 8040 30 Hours
We have staggered the starts of each of the above Brisbane Trail Ultra Events to maximise the amount of runners finishing at the same time at the Queensland Maritime Museum at South Bank to enhance the Brisbane Trail Ultra Festival atmosphere at the finish line.
Start Times The Gap State High School Saturday 6th July 2019
- 5am 100 mile and plus 14 hours for 110 km
- 7am 110 km Sub 14 hour entrants
- 10am 60 km plus 8 hour entrants
- 12 noon 60 km sub 8 hour entrants
- 3pm all 30 km entrants
The Brisbane Trail Ultra has been designed so everyone can enjoy finishing their event with the beautiful Brisbane, city lights on the Brisbane River at sunset and into the evening.
We want all Brisbane Trail Ultra Runners to enjoy finishing they’re amazing adventure on the Saturday night enjoying the gorgeous Brisbane Southbank light show. We know you’ll love the final 3km finish along the Brisbane river’s stunning promenade. Just the perfect way to finish an amazing trail running event, in style and with a massive party with your family and friends.
When you arrive at the Queensland Maritime Museum we will have the Brisbane Trail Ultra Festival greeting you at the finish line with food trucks, a bar, recovery area to help celebrate their achievement together.