We are proud to announce our latest Brisbane Trail Ultra Festival 100 mile race ambassador Kieran O’Brien.
Kieran O’Brien is tough, humble, has not an once of BS in his body, he’s seasoned, in fantastic form, with loads of experience in 100 Mile events and longer. His temperament is perfect for 100 Mile distances.
He’s just placed 3rd at the gruelling Northbourne 170km in Otago NZ with over 10,000 vertical gain and loss and is ready to take on the Brisbane Trail Ultra Festival 100 Mile. Our 100 Mile course is 8000 vertical gain and loss so we think Kieran will breeze through our ITRA 6 point and UTMB qualifying event.
Check Out Kieran’s Results
- Equal 2nd Glasshouse 100 mile 2015
- 8th Place Coast to kosci 150 mile 2015
- 1st Place Larapinta Trail stage race 2016
- 1st Place Glasshouse 100 mile 2016
- 2nd Coast to kosci 150 mile 2016
- 1st Overall Team Kokoda 96km
- Equal 1st Glasshouse 100 mile 2017
- 2nd Place Northburn 100 mile 2018
- 3rd Place Glasshouse 100 mile 2018
- 3rd Place Northburn 100 mile 2019
Our Brisbane Trail Ultra Festival Team welcomes Kieran O’Brien to our Race Ambassador Team and we can’t wait to see what he is capable of achieving on our course.
Stay tuned for a one on one interview with Kieran O’Brien