Brisbane Trail 30 Course
The Brisbane Trail 30 Course makes the most of the stunning single trails on Mount Coot-tha. Only 8km from the centre of Brisbane’s CBD and exciting South Bank attractions.
The 30 km Course is designed for new trail runners and half marathon graduates who are stepping up to thhe next challenge and want to experience a taste of what it would be like to race on the trails or a full trail ultra marathon.
The 30 km Course is designed to fit into almost everyone’s training or racing program.
If the 30 km course is too much for you this time, don’t worry, just invite a trail running buddy to jump on your relay team and you can race for each other and enjoy the spectacular, vivid, city, South Bank Saturday sunset finish.
The following is the plan for the Brisbane Trail 30 km Course.
- 1050 Vertical gain (ITRA 800 using different mapping software)
- 1 ITRA Point
Brisbane Trail 30 km Course
Saturday 6th July 2019
Solo and 2 Person Relay
6 Hour Cut off
30 km Course Start Line
- 3 pm Start
- The Gap State High School
- Coffee Trucks
Check Point 7 – J.C Slaughter Falls – 14.1km
- Start to Check Point 7 Distance – 14.1km
- 2nd Leg Relay 30km Course Starts
- Water Stop, Hammer Nutrition Gels, Heed Sports Drink, Hammer Endurolytes, Fruit, Potatoes, Soup
- Support Crew
- Drop Bags
- Cut Off Time 1800
Finish Queensland Maritime Museum – 31.3 km
- Check Point 7 to Finish Line Queensland Maritime Museum – 17.2km
- Recovery area
- Water Stop, Hammer Nutrition Gels, Heed Sports Drink, Hammer Endurolytes, Fruit, Potatoes, Soup.
- Support Crew
- Drop Bags Pick Up, Start Bag Pick Up.
- Trail Running Stores, Healthy Food Trucks, Hot Chips.
Brisbane Trail Ultra 30 km Relay Legs
1-Start to Check Point 7 J.C Slaughter Falls 14.1km
2- Check Point 7 to Finish Line Queensland Maritime Museum 17.2km (accumulative distance 31.3km)