Brisbane Trail Ultra® Festival Location
Brisbane Trail Ultra Festival and Finish Line Location
- Queensland Maritime Museum (QMM)
- 412 Stanley St, South Brisbane QLD 4101
Brisbane Trail Ultra®Start Line Location
- The Gap State High School (TGSHS)
- 1020 Waterworks Rd, The Gap QLD 4061
Friday 5th July Queensland Maritime Museum
- 12:00:00 Noon – Brisbane Trail Ultra® Festival, Food Trucks, Stores and Trail Running Industry Media opens.
- 13:00:00 – Brisbane Trail Ultra® Race Pack Pick Up Opens
- 13:00:00 – Brisbane Trail Ultra® Athlete/Pacer Check In Opens
- 15:00:00 – Bag Drop 60km, 110 km and 100 Mile entrants Opens.
- 17:00:00 – Brisbane Trail Ultra® Festival Safety Briefing
- 17:30:00 – 18:30:00 pm – Media Panel /Q/A of Athletes Kellie Emmerson, Ben Duffus, Steph Auston, Sam Burridge, Lou Clifton, Aaron Knight , Vlad Shatrov, Kieran O’Brien, Beth Cardelli and Karen Barrett, Tom Blazier. MC Jodie C Oborne.
- 19:30:30 – Brisbane Trail Ultra® Race Pack Pick Up Closes
- 19:30:30 – Brisbane Trail Ultra® Athlete/Pacer Check In Closes
- 19:30:30 – Bag Drop 60km, 110 km and 100 Mile entrants closes.
Saturday 6th July – QMM
- 03:30:00 Uber/Maxi Taxi Ride Share Meeting Point Sidon St 110km and 100 Mile Runners
Saturday 6th July – The Gap State High School
- 04:00:00 100 Mile and 110 km Athlete Weigh in Opens
- 04:00:00 100 Mile, 110 km, 60 km Drop Bag, Finish Line bag Opens.
- 04:30:00 wave 1, 100 Mile and 110 km Athlete weigh in closes
- 05:00:00 100 Mile and 110 Km Race Begins
- 05:30:00 wave 2, 110 km Athlete Weigh in closes
- 06:00:00 110 km Sub 14 Hour Race Begins
- 6:30:00 Drop Bag for 100 Mile, 110km and 60 km Closes.
- 10:00:00 60km Plus 8 Hour Race Begins
- 12:00:00 60km Sub 8 Hour Race Begins
- 15:00:00 30 km ALL Runners Start
- 15:00:00 Finish Line Bags for all entrants close.
- 17:00:00 First finishers expected at the Qld Maritime Museum Finish Line.
Sunday 7th July – Queensland Maritime Museum
- 01:00:00 First 100 Mile Runner Expected to finish.
- 08:00:00 The Westin Brisbane 5km Support Crew Run Begins
- 09:00:00 The Westin Brisbane km Kids Run Begins
- 10:00:00 Brisbane Trail Ultra Presentations Begin.
- 10:00:00 110 km Race Cut of Time.
- Bar Opens Champagne Breakfast begins
10:00:00 Brisbane Trail Ultra® Festival Presentations Begins
Brisbane Trail Ultra® Presentations Begin. – RD Shona Stephenson introduces Speakers from Sanfilippo Children’s Foundation, The Westin Brisbane, Red Bull Australia, Fontayne Selections, AURA. Awards given to all Relay teams 30km 60km 110km. Awards given to 30km solo male and female, 60km male and female, 110km male and female and 100 Mile podium winners. Fundraising Cheque given to Queensland Fire State Emergency Services representative.
- 11:00:00 100 Mile Race cut off time, champagne breakfast and presentations
The Brisbane Trail Ultra® Festival itinerary may change closer to the date depending on event numbers to ensure the streamline logistics for the athletes attending Brisbane Trail Ultra® Festival. If you have any questions feel free to email Shona at firstname.lastname@example.org