The Brisbane Trail Ultra® Festival will be hosting four distances in 2019. 30km, 60km, 110km, solo and relay and 100 mile solo.
- 30 km 1 ITRA POINT
- 60 km 3 ITRA POINTS
- 110 km 5 ITRA POINTS UTMB Qualifyer
- 100 miles 6 ITRA POINTS UTMB Qualifyer
All events starting in the inner city Brisbane suburb of The Gap, runners, will set off to explore the natural beauty of the nature reserves and National Parks in Brisbane’s backyard. The course follows beautiful single trails, drops into massive gorges, follows eucalyptus forest trails and ascends killer climbs. Course start times have been established to get the majority of runners into a spectacular festival finish at Brisbane’s South Bank at night. 100 milers and 110 km runners to come in at sunrise
The three ‘shorter distances’ will be run as a solo and a relay. The 100 miler will be solo only with a challenging 30 hour cut off time.
More details for each course can be found on the course pages.
Course Elevation Profiles
BTU100 Mile Elevation Profile
Brisbane Trail Ultra 100 Mile Solo
- Pacers from 87km
- Brisbane Trail Ultra® 110k Solo
- Brisbane Trail Ultra® Marathon 110k Relay 5 Person Relay
- Brisbane Trail Ultra 60k Solo
- Brisbane Trail Ultra 60k Relay 3 Person Relay
- Brisbane Trail Ultra 30k Solo
- Brisbane Trail Ultra 30k Relay 2 Person Relay