Brisbane Trail Ultra is proud to announce our race ambassadors;
At the Brisbane Trail Ultra we believe in supporting the trail running community. That is why we have chosen Ben Duffus Brisbane QLD, Alana Vought Gold Coast QLD, Karren Barrett Newcastle NSW representing our brand and supporting our event.
Ben Duffus- Brisbane Queensland
- 2018 Blackall 50 win
- 2018 Pomona KOM Win 2018 Australian Running Championships 1st,
- 2018 9 Dragons Hong Kong 3rd
- 2018 2nd place UTA 100 2018
- 2018 Kawerau King of the Mountain 2nd NZ
- 2013 3rd Place Skyrunning Ultra Championships Chamonix France. Etc
Sponsors-Hoka One One Shoes, Pack and Shorts.
Compression: Compressport R2 V2 Calf sleeves
Socks: Le Bent Run Light Micro
Nutrition: Infinit Nutrition Custom Formula
Coaching-Andy Dubois mile27coaching
Alana Vought-Gold Coast Queensland
- 2017 1st Female Team Kokoda 96km Gold Coast
- 2018 1st Place Blackall 100km
- 2018 1st Place Coastal High 50
- 2018 1st Place Brisbane Rail Trail 50km
- 2018 3rd Overall, 2nd Mixed Team and close 1st Mixed Team at the Kokoda Challenge GC 96km it looks like the GC Physio Teams were close with only 2 minutes separating the GC Physio and Health Teams.
Nutrition: Trail Brew
Karen Barrett-Newcastle New South Wales
- 1st Place 150km ANZAC Solo 1st Female 2015
- 1st Place Buffalo Stampede Grand Slam 2017
- 2nd Place Gilpin Short course 2017
- 1st Overall Dungog 1/2 marathon 2016
- 1st Age Category 45-50 Blackall 100 2014
- 3rd Place Gilpin Long Course 2018
- Silver Buckle UTA 100
- 135 Down Under Race Ambassador 2019
- “Kids in Care” a trail running coaching program helping kids get out in the bush.
- Riverwood Downs Trail Run-Dog Friendly Trail Running Event
- Tail Runner Founder
Coaching – Shona Stephenson Race Director Brisbane Trail Ultra.