Team Brisbane Trail Ultra (BTUF)
Meet the BTU Team. Brisbane Trail Ultra Festival has put together a team of experienced, skilled, and passionate trail runners who are putting their hearts and souls into the Brisbane Trail Ultra so you can have the best possible experience before, during and after the BTU.
Co Founder, Athlete Liasion, Marketing Coordinator of the Brisbane Trail Ultra
Shona Stephenson is the Brisbane Trail Ultra athlete liaison manager. Shona will answer any questions that the entrants may have. Shona’s focus is you, the most important part of the BTU. She strives to ensure the Brisbane Trail Ultra experience is the best possible experience it can be for you. Shona is also the Brisbane Trail Ultra Marketing co-ordinator and sponsorship liaison. She hosts the Trail Running Australia and Brisbane Trail Ultra Face Book pages.
- Experience as a trail runner 10 years
- Knowledge of the human body and how it reacts to exercise, 10 years
- Trail Running Event Experience 5 years.
- International World Class Racing experience 5 years
- Top achievement 8th ranking UTWT, 2nd, 6th UTMF, 10th, UTMB, 3rd x3 UTA, 1st SCC, 1st x3 B100, 1st Northbourne 100 Mile, 1st GNW 100 km, 1st GOW.
Co Founder, Race Director, Operations Manager of the Brisbane Trail Ultra
David is the Brisbane Trail Ultra “Fixer” he is in charge of permits, timing and directing of the Brisbane Trail Ultra. David is our operations manager.
- Experience as a trail runner 5 years
- Software Mapping expert
- Operations manager
- X-Australian Defence Force.
- Team management and coordination experience 15 years
Brisbane Trail Ultra Race Co-ordinator, Merchandise Production Manager, Instagram Social Media Manager
Cora is the Brisbane Trail Ultra Sponsorship liaison manager. Cora is also managing our merchandising, manufacturing and production. She is co-ordinating our Instagram social media page, filming and photography.
- Rapid introduction into trail running and confessed trail addict
- Scientifically-minded and avid reader of any peer-reviewed article but especially endurance physiology
- Experience in manufacturing, merchandising and sales